Bressler Law PLLC
This website provides only general information about our firm and its areas of practice. It is not intended to provide — and must not be used or relied upon as — legal advice to anyone for any purpose. You should contact an attorney for advice on legal issues and matters. Your mere use of this website, and any communications transmitted via it, do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. Your establishment of an attorney-client relationship occurs only upon the firm's confirmation of one after appropriate consultation and screening for legal conflicts.
You must not communicate or submit any confidential or sensitive information via this website. The firm does not receive such information in confidence and undertakes no obligation to protect or preserve it.
THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. No assurance or guarantee is or can be provided concerning the outcome of legal matters.
Bressler Law PLLC is licensed to practice law solely by the State of New York. This website is not intended to solicit engagements that would constitute the unauthorized practice of law.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND AS AVAILABLE, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING AS TO AVAILABILITY, CURRENCY, DEFECTS, DELAYS, DISPLAY, ERROR-FREE OPERATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR PERFORMANCE. BRESSLER LAW PLLC AND ITS MEMBERS DICLAIMS LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
U.S. Treasury Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments, if any) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
Copyrights and DMCA Copyright Agent
If you believe that this website contains content that infringes your copyright rights, please provide the website's Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act please contact:
Attn: Copyright Agent
Bressler Law PLLC
3 West 35th Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10001
fax: (917) 591-7111
This website collects information concerning its use and the pages and content you visit and review. This information might be used to monitor, maintain and revise the website. This website might use browser "cookies," beacons and other devices to verify, measure or otherwise collect data concerning use of this website.
This website is not directed to or intended for use by any visitors users under thirteen (13) years of age; such users may use this website only with their parent's or legal guardian's permission.
Intellectual Property Legends
BRESSLER LAW PLLC, the Bressler Law PLLC sphere logo, JRBLAW and CREATIVE COUNSEL FOR INNOVATORS are exclusive service marks of Bressler Law PLLC.
Copyright © Bressler Law PLLC 2012-2013. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, transmission and use are prohibited. You may print one copy of the contents of this website for your personal use and reference. Some website elements are used under license.